A start-up technology company who provide software / platform solutions to transform the process of critical document review. They work with global law & wealth management corporations across multiple geographical markets including Australia, Europe and Hong Kong.
About the Role
This position will be the founding member of the Platform & Reliability team to take the reins on cloud infrastructure and deployment pipelines as the company scales from hundreds to thousands of customers.
- Taking ownership on the performance and reliability of the core platform.
- Design and administer cloud infrastructure and deployment pipelines with the resources and freedom to build the architecture of your own choice/preference.
- Build systems which enable high security, performance, and reliability expectations of customers.
- Ensure features and fixes are deployed rapidly and reliably to production.
- Work directly with the software engineering team in designing and provisioning cloud infrastructure as the company's data scales and products evolve.
- Automating manual and repetitive tasks.
- 4+ years' experience administering servers and cloud infrastructure.
- AWS fluency using configuration-as-code tooling.
- Strong systems engineering skills with focus on failure-resilient and scalable architecture.
- Start-up experience (highly desirable)
- Debian, Centos, and Docker
- VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Certificate Manager, CloudWatch, Systems Manager
- Packer and Terraform
- Ansible and PM2
Before you apply - please make sure the above skills are included in your CV.