A NSW government organisation is seeking a Lead HR Advisor to assist with the employee feedback and listening area. This position is a 6 month contract paying $550 - 688 per day + super and can be work from home.
About the role
- Supervise the end-to-end delivery of HR and people related programs and initiatives, employing exemplary project management methodology, including proposal development, project planning, reporting, risk management and other project management related activities.
- Apply customer-centric practices to collaborate and foster and sustain strategic partnerships across other functional areas.
- Develop communication and engagement strategies, content and collateral required to drive successful implementation of HR related programs and initiatives, resulting in high levels of engagement and participation.
- Manage the procurement, onboarding and management of contracts with external providers where appropriate to ensure delivery of services are delivered on time, in line with quality assurance requirements and other requirements as identified within contractual agreements.
- Monitor, review and analyse systems and databases to generate reports that provide accurate advice and information for staff, customers, People and Culture executives and external agencies.
- Role model a continuous learning culture and take part in regular self-development. Where the role has direct reports, this role provides regular feedback and demonstrates a commitment to supporting their ongoing development in line with the Department’s relevant performance framework
- In consultation with the supervisor, develop an annual work plan that clearly articulates the incumbent’s specific responsibilities, key deliverables, expected outcomes and indicators of success over a 12 month period.
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in Human Resource Management, Organisational Development, Organisational Psychology or a relevant discipline
- Project Management qualifications are highly desirable
- Government experience preferable