This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the role
Leading the design and implementation of technical solutions - creating new products and services, ensuring that customers’ needs are met to the highest standards.
- Leading implementation & design of products and services, as well as leading / managing a cross-functional development team.
- Determine local and team based standards for development tools and techniques and provide advice and guidance as to their use.
- End to end web application development
- Work with delivery teams to develop solutions, serving as technical lead on projects
- Expert knowledge of design patterns and architecture best practices (Serverless, Event Driven, Microservices)
- Cloud development / architecture experience - AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with CI/CD and testing automation
- Web application development experience
- Experience designing & implementing medium to large scale solutions
- Knowledge of cyber/cloud security
Before you apply - please review the above skills and make sure these are properly reflected in your CV throughout your recent projects.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted for this position.