This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- The primary purpose of the role is to maintain the day-to-day operational effectiveness of multiple systems, security groups and access to organisational IT infrastructure.
- The role is responsible for implementing and maintaining operational security and risk process across Sydney Metro's Information & Technology service delivery function, and will contribute to and maintain the development of the organisation's service delivery methodologies, processes and service delivery risks and compliance obligations.
- Performed various tasks such as colleting, analysing, processing and disseminate Cyber Alerts and assessing the network for any potential threats.
- Implementing security audits.
- Analysed system requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Complete a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Cyber Security, or a related field.
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience as a system engineer, infrastructure, or Security Analyst
- Experience with Microsoft suite
- Up to date on IT security trends and news.
- Understanding of operating systems and platforms
- MUST have Essential 8, NIST, and Cobit experience