- 12-month contract
- $470 per day + super
- Sydney CBD + WFH
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 12-month contract paying up to $470 per day excluding super. This role is located in Sydney CBD + WFH.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to provide technical support for the day to day operations of ICT systems and/or networks to ensure that it is used in an efficient manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements. Key accountabilities include:
- Provide advice, support and administration to customers and stakeholders on efficient and effective management and use of products, systems, processes, technologies and/or services to optimise efficiency.
- Create and maintain support documents regarding administrative process, instructions and guidelines to ensure effective knowledge sharing and optimise efficiency.
- Assist in the implementation of systems and processes to ensure fit for purpose, compliance with all relevant rules and/or conditions, facilitates improved efficiencies and are aligned to long term strategies.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports, providing advice on current and planned utilisation of the systems and/or networks for all levels of compliance and performance with regulatory requirements to ensure system meet requirements.
- Monitor, resolve queries and provide technical advice to stakeholders to ensure compliance and a quick resolution of any issues within service level agreements.
- Provide support to governing bodies, groups and committees on ICT-related issues and projects to support activities to drive efforts towards continuous service improvement to meet Government and Organisational priorities.
- Support resolution of technical risks and issues, and provide support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of service outages.
- Tertiary qualifications/ certifications in a relevant field
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in IT support, systems and network administration or similar
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Highly organised, strong writing and literacy skills
If you have any questions please email Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.