- $756 - $814 per day (including super)
- 6 month contract
- Ashfield / Work from Home
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Review and analyse the organisations' business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic ICT objectives are met
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions
- 3+ years experience working as an IT Business Analyst
- Experience working on enterprise-level projects within large organisations.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Government experience (desirable but not essential)
Please apply now for a prompt response or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.