This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting 4 positions , 2 IT Security Specialist paying up to $1009 p/d + super and 2 OT Security Specialist paying up to $920 p/d + super, all positions on a contract until 30/06/2022 starting ASAP.
- Ensure that you are up to date on industry trends and imaging technologies associated with Security
- Analyse IT specifications to assess security risks as well as act on privacy breaches and malware threats
- Monitors compliance with security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the network and on information technology infrastructure and applications
- Review risk assessments analyse the effectiveness of information security control activities and reports on them with actionable recommendations
- Provide guidance on business continuity and disaster recovery design and implementation for enterprise-wide disaster recovery management programs, including maturity models, methodologies, sourcing strategies, plans, metrics and scorecards for all components of the program with the Service Delivery Team
- Provides security advice on application and infrastructure related projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle
- Proven experience as a Computer Security Specialist
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies
- Proven experience triaging and responding to sophisticated security incidents.
- Experience with Industry Frameworks and Standards: ISO27001/2 and NIST
- Demonstrate strong technical security knowledge (i.e. vulnerabilities, incident detection, Windows/Linux OS, etc.)
- Familiarity with Architectural Frameworks and Methodologies
- Professional qualifications desired – CISSP or other
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802