This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
- Participate in the delivery of internal and external communications, ensuring the content is current and accurate and provides convenient access to information that meets business needs.
- Assist with production of accurate, timely and engaging communications to support a range of internal client requirements, ensuring tailoring and optimisation of content across multimedia channels, including online, print and promotional collateral.
- Responsible for updating content on the intranet and managing access for new starters, compiling our fortnightly newsletter, filming staff and editing
- Utilise feedback and analytical data to monitor performance against key performance indicators.
- Strong writing skills and digital / technical knowledge
- Experience within a similar internal communication position
- You are a high achieving, solid communications administrator that is proficient at drafting written communications, can use the Adobe suite and work in the back end of an intranet / website (Adobe suite knowledge preferable)
- Event experience would be highly regarded