- $52 - $58 per hour + super
- 5 Month Contract
- Sydney (Hybrid)
This Government Department is responsible for leading the growth and experience of NSW. It influences and shapes the economy through strategic research, stakeholder engagement, marketing and events. We are looking for someone to come onboard until November, offering $58 per hour + super.
About the Role
The Internal Communications Coordinator is responsible for supporting the delivery of the internal digital communications strategy, including planning, drafting, coordinating and publishing communications and supporting the delivery of projects within the unit.
- Plan, draft, coordinate and publish content for a range of internal communication channels and prioritise content requests in consultation with key stakeholders to communicate key initiatives, updates and milestones across the organisation.
- Manage the content calendar for pre-approved internal communications content to deliver communication that aligns with organisational priorities and timeframes.
- Collate and review digital channel analytics and provide reporting to the team to support decision making and planning for internal communication.
- Contribute to the delivery of projects within the unit including coordinating documentation, briefings, reporting and general administration to support high quality outcomes that meet time, cost and quality requirements.
- Contribute to content planning new initiatives and making recommendations to support innovation and continuous improvement in internal communication across the organisation.
- Collaborate with the external web development resource to identify and deliver updates to the Content Management System (CMS) to meet internal communication needs.
- Provide general administrative support including developing correspondence, responding to general inbox enquiries and requests and coordinating documentation to support the efficient operation of the business unit.
- Contribute to continuous improvement across the Division including reviewing and maintaining work processes and procedures and recommending opportunities for efficiency.
- Building knowledge of emerging and innovative trends and best practice in employee communications and recommending opportunities for improvement.
- Managing time effectively in an environment of competing demands and stakeholder expectations to ensure business objectives are met.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related and/or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Experience with drafting communications including articles, multimedia, presentations and digital content.
- Demonstrated experience in digital content publishing.
- Knowledge of analytics technologies such as Google Analytics or related.
- Happy to work in a hybrid position, 40% in the office with 60% remote.
Please apply if you are interested. Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 390 564.