Due to a recent successful period of growth, my client is seeking an interim Controller to start ASAP and assist the finance team through the busy year end period.
About the role
Reporting through to the CFO, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead the review and delivery of monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet to strict deadlines
- P&L analysis and report on the financial performance across the business
- Ensuring a smooth month end closing process and overseeing all key account reconciliations
- Identifying, owning and driving process improvements internally
- Liaising with key stakeholders in the business and delivering results to leadership teams
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and shareholders
As an experienced Finance Controller, you will be CA/CPA qualified and will have worked in a similar senior level finance role. Must have experience within the Manufacturing industry sector. You will be able to demonstrate strong management and leadership skills, including the ability to influence and the ability to problem solve. This is a very hands on role, you will not just be supervising a team so you will not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty.