We are currently recruiting an Instructional Designer- Digital Lead, for a Federal Government Organisation. The duration of this role is 6 months, part-time (3 days a week) at a rate of $383.33/day + Super.
About the role:
- Updating outdated course content in Lectora Authoring tool
- Transferring content into Lectora from other tools
- Engaging with relevant subject matter experts and content custodians to storyboard, review content.
- Ensuring programs are designed and developed in line with adult learning principles and methodologies
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Facilitate and moderate virtual classroom & webinar environment. (Zoom/ Microsoft Teams)
- Experience in using Applications and tools to create/modify graphics, animation, audio, video, multimedia, etc. (Vyond, VISME and Camtasia desirable)
- Proven e-learning instructional design experience and experience using the authoring tool Lectora
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in training, communications, adult education
- Ability to work with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and work to short or quick turn-around product times
- Possess a flexible, can-do approach and ability to produce quality products.