- $500/day + super
- 6 months with possibility of extension
- Sydney + working from home arrangements
The Online Engagement team, where this role is based, is responsible for managing the digital channels including the websites and Intranets. Through these channels we provide an inclusive, consistent, high-quality digital experience for our clients and customers.
About the role
This role leads the development of instructional program for staff to learn use of content management systems, applying accessibility principles and using analytics tools effectively to create, update and deliver timely online content to the community through websites and intranet. This role will also be supporting the delivery of online training on an as needs basis.
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design, develop and deliver our digital content management learning programs. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Create accessible engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Visualise instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create accessible supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc).
- Decide on the criteria used to validate learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Proven working experience in instructional design and delivering the training.
- Good knowledge and experience in competency based training and the application of adult learning theories and digital learning principles.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Knowledge of course development software.
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard.
- Strong understanding of latest Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Strong stakeholder relationships in order to identify process and policy gaps for business input
- Ability to work collaboratively with stream leads and subject matter experts.
For more information email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please know that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.