- $1000-$1340 per day; 12-month contract
- Based in VIC, SA or ACT
- MUST HAVE BASELINE CLEARENCE
About the Company
Our client is a Federal Government agency who requires an experienced, pro-active and versatile Infrastructure Solution Architect to work with a project team. Deliverables comprise High Level Solution Approaches and Solution Detailed Designs that support completion of a series of significant and complex network redesign projects.
About the role
The Infrastructure Solution Architect will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendor and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements.
- Using appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, contribute to the development of data and analytical system related architecture options.
- Assists in the preparation of technical plans and coordinates with Director to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Provide guidance and advice to stakeholders related to system architecture
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business owners, delivery teams and technical specialists
- Communicate effectively with the Department's decision makers and delivery teams to influence thinking and design
The Infrastructure Solution Architect will have (Essential):
- Previous experience in Network design for Cisco networks
- Hands on infrastructure architecture experience including iPaaS, Gateways, containerisation and related technologies (firewalls, API gateways etc.)
- General understanding and awareness of computation and data analytics platforms, directory services, protected network design and cybersecurity (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF)
- Directory, identity and access management services (eg. Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, OAuth, MFA, etc )
- Experience with network capacity and performance planning for a Federal Government agency
If you are interested in the role, please call Nick on 02 8296 9814 or email: email@example.com