This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
Development of technology solutions and mapping business/systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with technology standards; ensuring optimal operational service delivery state-wide.
- Guiding project implementation of new solutions/services into Technical Services; ensuring alignment to current Operational Technology Capabilities/Standards and Reference Architecture.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and effectively balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Ongoing analysis and review of new technology capabilities to identify opportunities to improve and enhance operational architecture for the organisation.
- Delivering a Presales Consultancy capability; working with customers to capture business requirements and cost fit for purpose solutions.
- Establishing relationships with stakeholders; balancing competing demands to achieve business and operational objectives.
Experience of contemporary frameworks and technologies/architectures, including but not limited to, TOGAF, Cloud, LAN/WAN, Converged Infrastructure, Storage technologies, Hardware Load balancing, Security Technologies, Identity/Directory Services, Application Delivery, Virtualisation including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Must have experience working on large-scale projects within large regulatory/government organisations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in the full solution development lifecycle from initiation to implementation.
- Experience in the development of technology solutions; mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements.
Before you apply - please make sure the above skills are properly reflected throughout your CV for each relevant project.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.