This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The ICT Support Officer Role starting ASAP on a 6-month contract paying between $30-$35 per hour + Super. The role is based in Burwood.
- Provide remote and onsite support to end users with corporate mobile communication devices.
- Assist in troubleshooting and identifying issues in relation to mobile communication devices, managing escalations to relevant support vendors as required and coordinating the repairs and disposal of assets.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of business processes to ensure the proactive identification of risk and the review and improvement of systems designed to minimise or eliminate fraud and corruption.
- Ensure all records of mobile communication devices across the cluster are up to date and correct in the Asset Management System.
- Obtain and collate feedback regarding mobile communication devices and services and provide to the IT Infrastructure Service management team
- Experience providing customer service support in a large and complex environment, facilitating the resolution of escalated issues, promoting collaborative relationships, and ability to accurately identify and raise emerging issues
- Demonstrates knowledge of and recent practical experience in IT, Procurement or Telecommunications field providing support and escalation management
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in building relationships with key stakeholders and end users