- $33.40 - $49.80 p/h + Super
- 12 - Month Contract
- Tuggerah, Central Coast
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding, and allocations.
About the role
The ICT Customer Support Officer is responsible for providing support, education and guidance in the deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure and the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems and issues. Further-more the ICT Support Officer delivers and supports ICT services for NSW public schools and departmental offices, involving the diagnosis and resolution of incidents and deployment of the department’s standardised infrastructure, hardware, and systems.
- Diagnose and resolve ICT incidents and issues via remote-support tools, telephone, and on-site support
- Provide and maintain ICT support services in accordance with the Department’s standards, policies and operating procedures and agreed service levels
- Participate in the deployment, maintenance, and improvement of the Department’s standardised ICT systems
- Provide operational technical advice to NSW public schools and departmental offices in accordance with the Department’s standardised ICT technologies, policies, and operating procedures.
- Contribute to the improvement of ICT services to NSW public schools and Departmental offices through the escalation of relevant incidents, requests, and problems
- Provide advice to principals, managers and others about the Department’s standard ICT technologies and services to assist their decisions about effective use of available equipment.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with Departmental protocols.
- 3-5+ years' experience providing ICT support
- Strong trouble shooting experience
- Strong communication skills
- WWCC and Police Check will be required
- Permanent resident or citizen
- NSW driver’s license, clean driving record and willingness to travel
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 0402 001 055.