Field Technician | 6-Month Contract | $54.78p/h incl. Super
- $33.40-$49.80 per hour plus super
- 12-Month contract
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the role
Responsible for offering support, education, and guidance in the deployment, use and maintenance of computer infrastructure, networks and other information-based technologies providing dedicated IT support to network users. Respond to client enquiries related to IT problems and help solve their issues.
- Diagnose and resolve incidents and issues on-site.
- Provide and maintain support services in accordance with the Department’s standards, policies and operating procedures and agreed service levels.
- Configure and maintain PCs under the management of Health Technology while creating and maintaining user accounts, network printing devices, miscellaneous end use devices including approved PDAs.
- Desktop and standalone application support.
- Update the Service Desk to reflect job status as activity is undertaken.
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of policies, procedures and standards relating to the effective use and operations of technical services.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Independent problem-solving, self-directed but able to work well in a team
- A broad base of knowledge and competency in core hardware and operating system technologies including installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.
- Must have a valid driver licence with a good driving history record.
- Permanent resident or citizen.
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact Savannah@ashdownpeople.com.au or call on 0421850743.