Human Resource Consultant | 7 Month Contract | Up to $730.02 per day Incl. super
- Up to $665.48 per day + super
- 7 month contract
- Macquarie Park
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and innovative experience within the development of New South Wales government. Our client is looking for a Human Resources Consultant to support the management of all cross-functional issues affecting the division, such as safety, government services, reporting, and risk management.
About the Role
- Contribute to the development and continual improvement of business processes
- Ensure the delivery of high quality professional services, coordinating and contributing to the development of divisional strategic and business plans
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of ministerial, parliamentary, executive and cabinet submissions
- Drafting and editing material to ensure high quality, accurate and timely documents and information that meet the needs of the business
- Collate and compile complex and sensitive materials requiring attention of the Divisional leadership team
- Support the development, embedding and continuous improve of Divisional governance frameworks
- Experience in managing multiple activities in a complex environment including demonstrated high level planning, prioritising and organisation skills.
- Great communication and administration skills along with an eye for detail.
- Ability to think laterally and solve complex problems.
- Ideally, experienced in risk, compliance, governance and assurance processes.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com