A HR Consultant is required by an NSW Government Department, working from home, on an initial 3-month contract with view of extension.
About the role
This position will provide role and structure administration services within a SAP environment and provide advice to the Executive Director and strategic HR business partners about compliance with processes and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Assist with the allocation of tasks, verify work and provide support and guidance to staff including on the job training, quality control and feedback when appropriate.
- Manage the more complex OM matters and monitor and verify role and structure administration services within an ERP environment ensuring data accuracy, compliance and availability for management, audit and reporting purposes.
- Work closely with Strategic HR (Recruitment and HR business partners), payroll operations and clients to ensure that organisational structures remain up to date and that the administrative processes that support this are socialised, understood and adhered to by stakeholders.
- Build new organisational structures and manage info types to ensure accurate workflow delegations and provide reports and advice through to the Executive Director, Strategic HR and client divisions.
- Support team members to identify and resolve issues, work effectively with other teams and implement new ways of working.
- Understand and act on the responsibility to report new risks or increase in risk in a timely way.
- Strong experience across both agency and in-house recruitment
- SAP experience essential
- Broad knowledge of HR organisational policies and practices
- Strong working knowledge of internal and external HR trends
- Well-developed consultation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to drive and influence cultural change initiatives
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring HR professionals
- Superior communication, influencing, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Thorough understanding of government recruitment processes and procedures
Please not only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.