This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This role offers the opportunity to be part of a supportive and flexible team, based at either Wetherill Park or Kingswood with parking on-site.
About the Role
- Providing a broad range of administrative and advisory services to the People Business Partnering team and client groups across the business.
- You will be responsible for the provision of support and advice to various customer groups.
- You will gather and analyse data which informs recommendations for leaders on staffing matters, including workforce planning, leave trends and performance & conduct.
- Additionally you will maintain relevant business systems, tools and evaluation processes to support the efficient operation and continuous improvement of the People and Culture team.
- You are an experienced HR professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment collaborating both virtually and face to face.
- You will manage competing priorities with tight deadlines, whilst providing consistently high levels of support.
- Your attention to detail and excellent verbal & written communication skills will allow you to provide accurate and appropriate advice on staff management issues and co-ordinate disciplinary processes.
- Your broad HR experience will enable you to confidently interpret provisions in various industrial instruments and provide leaders with advice on employment conditions and entitlements.
For more information Call Tim on 82969802