This is a great opportunity for a HR/ Recruitment Coordinator to join a NSW Government organisation based in Parramatta. This position is paying $50 - 60 per hour + super and is a 3 month contract.
About the role
- Support review and update of role descriptions in compliance with the Public Service Commission (PSC) guidelines, the NSW Capability Framework and GSE Act 2013.
- Provide an effective, efficient and confidential recruitment support for all stages of recruitment actions using the TALEO e-recruitment system.
- Production of HR reports using multiple data sources
- Coordinate induction and separation of employees
- Deliver quality customer service by responding to HR enquiries by phone or email in a timely manner with considered accurate advice that supports decision making.
- Other HR related duties as needed.
- Experience in a similar role
- Government experience preferable
- Able to deal with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills