This is a great opportunity for a HR Shared Service Consultant to work for a NSW government organisation. This is a 9 month contract paying $351 - $413 per day + super and is based in Sydney CBD.
About the role
- Provide information and support on all Human Resources tier one enquiries in a consistent customer centric and timely manner.
- Validate role descriptions to ensure all roles are consistent with icare standards.
- Generate all employee letters as per business requests, support the maintenance and development of all letter templates.
- Promote self-service through educating and coaching all employees on how to use the tools provided e.g ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, icare Intranet and other HR systems.
- Develop and maintain influential and collaborative working relationships with the Human Resources centres of excellence.
- Identify, analyse and report on trends and insights and recommend process improvements.
- Update, maintain and ensure appropriate governance on all shared services processes & procedures.
- Support the People and Workplace team across all matters and projects.
- Previous experience in shared services within HR or a payroll function
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and HRIS
- Excellent communication skills