This is a great opportunity to work for a NSW government organisation as a Change Facilitator - Conflict Resolution. This role is paying $765 - $776 per day plus super and is a 12 month contract. This position is based in Sydney CBD.
About the role
- Manage financial, people and physical resources in an operationally effective and efficient manner to facilitate service delivery excellence and optimise outcomes for the business.
- Provide analysis, advice and recommend action where appropriate on issues relating to HR Remediation Programs risk, budget and resource management.
- Manage the development and implementation of strategies to enable the continuous review of operations to improve the quality of services.
- Manage the Head of HR’s optimum use of available time by coordinating, planning, organising and prioritising work commitments.
- Manage and review correspondence, agendas, minutes and briefing notes for the Head of HR.
- Establish and maintain processes and systems to collect and analyse business performance information, analyse and interpret information to identify current or emerging trends and issues and provide advice or recommend improvements to systems and process.
- Manage procurement activities including coordination of tender responses and evaluations.
- Experience working on change initiatives, programs and portfolios.
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in multifaceted program of work mobilization, reporting and management.
- Extensive experience in complex process review facilitation, documentation & future state design.