This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Project Officer to work on a project for one of NSW largest government organisations. This position will be looking at the position descriptions. This is a 4 month contract paying $65 per hour and is this working between Macquarie Park & CBD office.
About the role
- Provide advice on the design, development and implementation of the organisational structure of the agency. This will include supporting with job design, role profiling, role to job mapping and capability definition (incl. gap analysis, capability planning, role description writing and staff mapping).
- Ensure the governance of the organisational design, job families and creation and capability alignment across the agency.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a job families model.
- Undertake mapping of roles to job families and capabilities to allow for mobility across the agency.
- Undertake quality assurance of role description development and job evaluation across the agency.
- Partner with internal groups and external groups to promote best practice organisational design principles.
- Develop and deliver training for HR Business Partners on role design and alignment to the capability framework.
- Prepare project and ad-hoc reports on information for internal and external stakeholders in relation to role descriptions.
- Must have written position descriptions - minimum 50 at a time
- Previously been through a company restructure
- Government experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in conducting role evaluations
Please apply if you are interested and for further questions please call Emma Marven on 02 8296 812. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.