This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the role
The Organisation Design Project Manager undertakes the functional review of the divisional change initiatives and provides advice on the best practice organisational design principles to effectively align the workforce changes
- Leading the detailed org design of branches in line with the end-to-end methodology and governance requirements.
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships and expectations in relation to the design process, time frames, resource requirements.
- Working closely with business leaders to ensure appropriate advisory services and offerings are incorporated into design projects, e.g. data and analytics, bench marking, industry SMEs, industrial relations, facilitation, comms and engagement.
- Planning and facilitating strategic conversations, current state analysis, visioning and design workshop sessions with client stakeholders, ensuring problems and opportunities are adequately understood.
- Collaborating with P&C Directors and across the central team and with client business teams.
- Complex problem-solving to proactively identify interdependencies, risks and issues and manage or escalate as appropriate through program governance channels
- Attending project meetings and ensuring weekly status update reports and are prepared as required
- Ensuring mandatory deliverable's are developed in line with requirements to exit each stage of the detailed org design process.
- Confident in speaking and advising c- suite
- Experience in supporting business leaders through organisation design and reform (desirable)
- Maintain detailed oversight of role and structural design for designated projects across agency branches and divisions to enable benchmarking and drive consistency for competing projects within tight timeframes
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in organisational design and transformation
- Previous government experience desirable