This is a great opportunity for a HR Project manager to work on a organisation design program for a NSW government client located in Chippendale. This is a 3 month contract that is paying $850 per day + super.
About the role
- Leading the detailed org design of branches in line with the end-to-end methodology and governance requirements.
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships and expectations in relation to the design process, time frames, resource requirements.
- Working closely with business leaders to ensure appropriate advisory services and offerings are incorporated into design projects, e.g. data and analytics, bench marking, industry SMEs, industrial relations, facilitation, comms and engagement.
- Planning and facilitating strategic conversations, current state analysis, visioning and design workshop sessions with client stakeholders, ensuring problems and opportunities are adequately understood.
- Collaborating with P&C Directors and across the central team and with client business teams.
- Complex problem-solving to proactively identify interdependencies, risks and issues and manage or escalate as appropriate through program governance channels
- Attending project meetings and ensuring weekly status update reports and are prepared as required
- Ensuring mandatory deliverable's are developed in line with requirements to exit each stage of the detailed org design process.
- Project management skills and experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in organisational design and transformation
- Previous government experience desirable