This is a great opportunity for a People Partner to join a large NSW government organisation based in North Sydney. This is a 3 month contract paying $650 per day + super.
About the role
- Provide business with strategic and tactical advice, support and solutions on people matters
- Partner with Organisational Effectiveness colleagues to develop and implement strategies and plans
- Implement strategies and initiatives that address issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention and organisation design within the business to ensure that the business has the capability to deliver current and future business objective
- Support the business to effectively manage the impact of transformational change through utilising change processes and developing mitigation strategies to ensure limited industrial impact and maintain business continuity.
- Implement strategies and programs to resolve identified significant current and future people capability issues within the business and to ensure that the risk is mitigated and the business achieves its objectives
- Identify, monitor and evaluate people issues to ensure that emerging risks and threats are identified and mitigation, minimisation and/or elimination strategies are developed and implemented
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to key stakeholders to ensure informed business decisions are made regarding planning and resource allocation
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or relevant experience
- Government experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at building relationships with stakeholders