A large NSW organisation is seeking a People Partner to join their business to drive people initiatives to deliver required business objectives for a 6 month contract that is paying up to $650 per day + super.
About the Role
- Provide business with strategic and tactical advice, support and solutions on people matters.
- Partner with Organisational Effectiveness colleagues to develop and implement strategies and plans to develop and grow people capability
- Implement strategies and initiatives that address issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention and organisation design within the business t
- Support the business to effectively manage the impact of transformational change • Implement strategies and programs to resolve identified significant current and future people capability issues
- Identify, monitor and evaluate people issues to ensure that emerging risks and threats are identified and mitigation, minimisation and/or elimination strategies are developed and implemented
- Experience as a HR People Partner
- Ability to balance varying workloads
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability