We are seeking a HR People Partner for join a large NSW government organisation on a 3 month contract. This role is paying $550 per day + super and the location is flexible.
About the role
- Provide business with strategic and tactical advice, support and solutions on people matters to ensure organisational capability and leadership capability is built
- Partner with Organisational Effectiveness colleagues to develop and implement strategies and plans to develop and grow people capability and manage the associated change to ensure the organisation achieves its current and future business objectives
- Implement strategies and initiatives that address issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention and organisation design within the business to ensure that the business has the capability to deliver current and future business objectives
- Support the business to effectively manage the impact of transformational change through utilising change processes and developing mitigation strategies.
- Implement strategies and programs to resolve identified significant current and future people capability issues within the business and to ensure that the risk is mitigated and the business achieves its objectives
- Identify, monitor and evaluate people issues to ensure that emerging risks and threats are identified and mitigation, minimisation and/or elimination strategies are developed and implemented
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to key stakeholders to ensure informed business decisions are made regarding planning and resource allocation
- Previous experience in a People Partner role
- Government experience preferred
- Good at relationship building
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment