- $35.71 per hour + super
- 3 month contract
- Rozelle & Regents Park - WFH until lockdown lifts
This is a great opportunity to work for a NSW government as a HR Officer. This role will be working from home to start. Multiple positions available. This is a 3 month contract with the potential to extend.
About the role
- Provide administrative support services including the processing of documentation associated with services within the respective portfolios, good customer service whilst maintaining a high standard of confidentiality and privacy.
- Handle and/or refer telephone enquiries regarding recruitment, related employment services matters, project implementation, learning and development programs and other administrative matters.
- Maintain recruitment, human resources and other project information systems and related databases including data entry and standard management reporting. Extract data from StaffLink and other data sources and manipulate these data into relevant and specific reports
- Conduct audits of data integrity and validity to ensure StaffLink information is current and robust.
- Manage, monitor and report on key performance indicators as they relate to the position.
- Participate in a rotation through HR Officer roles within People & Culture and in all aspects of recruitment and selection panels a required.
- Preparation of training course material including templating, formatting, printing, binding and stapling.
- Preparing for training courses by booking facilities, arranging catering, course materials and technological equipment. Organisation of training events, flights, accommodation and catering.
- Minimum 1 year HR experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi task