We are seeking a HR Officer to join a NSW government organisation based in
Regents Park. This is a 3 month contract that is paying $30 - 38 per hour + super.
About the role
- Undertake a range of human resources related functions and activities including recruitment, human resources, learning and development, healthy workplace strategies and human resources reporting.
- Act as the first point of contact for a range of People & Cultures clients.
- Provide effective and timely administrative support for a range of functions within People & Culture requiring flexibility and adaptability and the ability to learn new functional activities and concepts quickly, ultimately becoming familiar with the key duties of administrative requirements within the identified sections.
- Minimum 1 year HR or recruitment experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- TRIM experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills