- $770 per day (including super)
- 12 month contract
- Sydney CBD / WFH
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
- Manage the P&C technology strategy and roadmap, to improve existing process and solutions.
- Provide advice, technical expertise, implementation and continuous improvement support to the P&C teams across the department.
- Partner with the business to plan and deliver cluster initiatives, co-ordinating and supporting the development of business cases, vendor procurement approach and overall alignment with the people technology strategy.
- Liaise proactively with the program and project teams to implement high quality people technology solutions; lead and co-ordinate business deliverables within projects as required
- Develop and manage effective partnerships with internal IT teams, TSS and stakeholders in other divisions to support successful implementation, transition and adoption of effective technology solutions
- Extensive experience advising on technology strategy.
- Expert stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of People & Culture teams/technologies
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors and/or ServiceNow (desirable)
If you meet the above criteria please apply now, or email email@example.com for a prompt response.