- Up to $660 per day Incl. Super
- Sydney CBD
- 9 Month Contract
About the Company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a NSW Government Agency that is striving to implement and improve the lives of the people within NSW.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join a NSW Government Agency on an initial 9 month contract. This role will be responsible for for maintaining and enhancing the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Build and maintain strong partnering relationships with key stakeholders in the business to provide proactive advice and services and to facilitate informed decision-making
- Prepare high quality, accurate and timely written advice including reports, briefs, correspondence and contracts to inform, take action or respond to requests
- Manage the day to day HR operational matters, such as recruitment and employment advice, as well as supporting and coaching staff, ensuring availability of staff and the provision of responsive quality advice and service to the business
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline or equivalent knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in a HR leading role
- NSW Government experience is preferred but not essential
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0450344277.