This is a great opportunity for an experience HR Business Partner to join a Non for profit organisation in a stand alone role. This position is based in Sydney CBD on a 3 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent.
About the role
- Provide business with strategic and tactical advice, support and solutions on people matters
- Implement strategies and initiatives that address issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention and organisation design within the business to ensure that the business has the capability to deliver current and future business objective
- Support the business to effectively manage the impact of transformational change through utilising change processes and developing mitigation strategies to ensure limited industrial impact and maintain business continuity.
- Implement strategies and programs to resolve identified significant current and future people capability issues within the business and to ensure that the risk is mitigated and the business achieves its objectives
- Identify, monitor and evaluate people issues to ensure that emerging risks and threats are identified and mitigation, minimisation and/or elimination strategies are developed and implemented.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to key stakeholders to ensure informed business decisions are made regarding planning and resource allocation
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in Human Resources.
- Ability to form relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Stand alone HR experience preferable