Seeking a HR Business Partner to join a NSW Government organisation based in the Sydney CBD, this is a 4 month contract paying $760 per day + Super.
About the Role
- Provide business with strategic and tactical advice, support and solutions on people matters to ensure organisational capability and leadership capability is built
- Partner with Organisational Effectiveness colleagues to develop and implement strategies and plans to develop and grow people capability and manage the associated change to ensure the organisation achieves its current and future business objectives
- Implement strategies and initiatives that address issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention and organisation design within the business to ensure that the business has the capability to deliver current and future business objectives
- Support the business to effectively manage the impact of transformational change through utilising change processes and developing mitigation strategies to ensure limited industrial impact and maintain business continuity.
- Implement strategies and programs to resolve identified significant current and future people capability issues within the business and to ensure that the risk is mitigated and the business achieves its objectives
- Identify, monitor and evaluate people issues to ensure that emerging risks and threats are identified and mitigation, minimisation and/or elimination strategies are developed and implemented
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to gain/maintain specialist and business knowledge and keep up with best practice to ensure ability to effectively influence and win respect of key business stakeholders
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to key stakeholders to ensure informed business decisions are made regarding planning and resource allocation
- Minimum 2 years HR Business Partner Experience
- Preferably public sector experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or relevant experience required