Ashdown People are currently recruiting a HR Business Partner for our NSW government client. The role is based at their Sydney CBD location on an 11 month contract with the view to go permanent paying $60 per hour + super.
About the role
- Contribute to the strategic design of business projects and project plans from a people and capability perspective.
- Execute operational objectives for the generalist HR function and resolve operational business issues.
- Guide and support people leaders.
- Support and take lead of end-to-end recruitment strategy, talent management, on-boarding, employee engagement, performance management and retention strategies.
- Managing reviews, incentives and the performance management.
- Provide interpretation and advice to business leaders regarding policies, process and procedures to meet business needs
- Influence, advise, educate and coach line management to manage their people effectively and increase people performance.
- Coach, support and influence senior leaders to ensure they deliver on their people engagement plans and meet customer outcomes.
- Facilitate effective performance development across the business.
- Coach and coordinate Business Partners to ensure they are delivering to the requirements of both the People Engagement strategy and their specific service lines.
- Tertiary level qualifications at degree level in HR management or a related discipline
- Must have government experience and knowledge of the government legislation and laws
- Understand the employee services act and the schemes like SC007
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills