- Up to $545 per day + super
- 4 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD / Work from home
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to work for a large NSW government organization on a 4 month contract, located in Sydney CBD/Working from home.
About the Role
- Support the business leaders to identify and deliver human resources initiatives supportive of the business goals.
- Recommend and implement People solutions to engage teams with the business purpose, vision and values and align culture and behaviours.
- Assist with integration of business planning and strategy with cost effective People policy planning and regular performance planning and review.
- Co-ordinate employee engagement and retention initiatives, encompassing effective culture and communication strategies, leadership and team development and workforce metrics.
- Understand and interpret employment legislation to ensure compliance and mitigate risks to Transport for NSW and employees.
- Provide advice on performance management issues and work closely with business managers and Employee Relations, as required, to ensure effective resolution.
- Liaise with relevant support services to ensure business objectives are being addressed and resources allocated
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR policies, practices and systems in public sector environments.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org