This is a great opportunity to work for a government organisation as a HR Advisor. This is a 3 month contract based in Parramatta paying $500 per day + super.
About the role
- Maintain and update PSSE and HR databases and systems, including the Authority’s establishment, reviewing data for accuracy and ensure it is available for management, audit and reporting purposes
- Assume the key role for level 1 support for Cornerstone, providing advice to staff and supporting with maintenance, training and use.
- Support the Director with change management support and communication associated with the performance planning cycle, learning calendars and talent reviews.
- Provide timely and accurate advice to staff and management across the Authority on a broad range of staffing and related people and culture issues including establishment management, recruitment, Public
- Service Senior Executive (PSSE) and collaborate with the Director, People & Culture to resolve issues.
- Support with all aspects of contract administration, performance reviews, removal processes and
- employment conditions for all DPC’s PSSE roles to ensure processes are efficient and comply with relevant guidelines and legislation.
- Undertake analysis and reporting on the staffing profile, including briefing papers, reports, correspondence and parliamentary questions to facilitate informed decision making and meet internal
- and external reporting requirements.
- Work with Service providers to ensure service delivery requirements are met and escalate issues to the Director, People & Culture where necessary.
- Continuously review and improve processes and procedures to ensure People & Culture deliver an efficient and responsive service for all stakeholders.
- Train and educate staff in the use of various systems and procedures, including SAP, recruitment, onboarding, offboarding and leave management.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Government experience preferable
- SAP and Cornerstone experience