Our New South Wales Government client is responsible for the states management policy and reporting, and providing advice to the government a large range of service and issues.
About the Role
- Support HR Business Partners to provide high quality diverse and complex human resource and employee relations services across the business that meet clients’ specific requirements and complies with relevant public-sector policies, practices and statutory requirements.
- Support HR Business Partners in the development of workforce plans inclusive of employment programs; analyse workforce data to clarify required action, monitor strategies and policies to address specific workforce targets.
- Work with HR Business Partners to ensure appropriate team capability and role focus and to identify the optimal deployment of resources to deliver required outcomes - including team analysis and evaluation, facilitation of position design and consultation with key stakeholders.
- Participate in a range of projects, including application and implementation of capability frameworks, performance management, learning and development programs. Work with HR Business Partners to plan, monitor and control all aspects to achieve high level project objectives on time and to the customers satisfaction.
- Regularly evaluate the impact and effectiveness of programs with the view to identify and implement recommendations for improvement.
- Manage the operation of the Graduate Program to provide fair and equitable opportunities across the business.
- Manage and administer the Learning Management System (LMS) and Human Capital Management System ensuring accurate data is maintained and utilised to drive organisational outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business subject or years of relevant experience
- Experience of Human Resources support and advice, demonstrated understanding of Human Resources processes and procedures
- Solid problem-solving skills and project management experience, the capacity to successfully deliver high quality outcomes and meet deadlines
- Sound working knowledge of fundamental Human Resources legislation and best practice
- Demonstrated working experience and skills with HR Systems
- Obtaining and maintaining the confidence and support of clients, stakeholders and peers and ensure that HR/ER solutions