This is a great opportunity for a HR Advisor to work for a NSW government client that has a great team environment. This role will be working from home but will require driving to different work sites. It will be an initial 4 month contract, paying $50 per hour + super.
About the role
- Partner with HR, Business leaders and staff to develop and deliver service and advice and implement fit for purpose HR strategies, programs, tools and innovative best practice solutions that respond to current and future business needs and priorities.
- Maintain a strong sense of professionalism and personal development with an emphasis on quality and client orientated service and delivery of results to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Contribute to and implement a range of HR projects, plans, tools, processes and systems to respond to future challenges and ensure legislative and regulatory compliance and standards.
- Provide high quality information and data and analysis to provide insights and comprehensive reports that contribute to effective decision-making and people management solutions and continuous improvements.
- Contribute to the evaluation of HR strategies, policies, business processes and programs and recommend improvements that contribute to the effectiveness of current and future HR initiatives.
- Research and prepare advice to contribute to responses to Senior Management, Secretary, Ministerial, Cabinet or Business requests.
- Qualifications or experience relevant to the area in which the role operates
- Strong commitment to ongoing professional development
- Valid Driver’s Licence and ability to travel to different sites
- Must pass a Police Check and WWCC