This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
This role will focus on the implementation of engagement activities with key external stakeholders, to drive the delivery of system improvement program strategies and to understand and address clinical variation.
- Develop and facilitate communities of practice for identified areas of clinical variation across NSW, bringing clinicians and service providers together from across NSW
- Complete medical record audits, including analysis of data and writing reports to investigate identified clinical variation in local health districts and speciality health networks across NSW.
- Collect, map and analyse data and research, identifying issues and risks and areas for continuous quality improvement and system performance improvement.
- Guide and undertake research, formulating evidence-based recommendations and strategies and providing advice and information
- Oversee all aspect of project development and implementation, including stakeholder consultation, monitoring of project plans, coordinating resources, and managing budgets to ensure project delivery
- Monitor and report on project progress and performance to mitigate critical project risks and ensure the achievement of project milestones and objectives.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in health and relevant understanding and experience working within the NSW Health system or other health systems; in particular experience working on projects involving clinicians
- Understanding and experience in the health system, and capacity to critically appraise research and interpret clinical and population health data and information.
- Knowledge of relevant trends, issues, policies and practices across diverse portfolio of projects and an understanding of quality improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management including capacity to engage and influence at all levels including senior managers, clinicians and consumers