This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role:
The role requires an agile and iterative approach to both the design and production of the finished product to effectively communicate complex data to stakeholders. Key accountabilities include:
- Produce technical reports that are fit-for-purpose, following production schedules.
- Create complex information products and presentations.
- Design and produce engaging and effective visual communications that are aligned with the Institute’s brand guidelines and statutory requirements to ensure brand integrity and consistency.
- Assist with the design, layout and production of internal and external publications, imagery and infographics and communicating complex information.
- Design experience in the production of technical documents, long form information reports, tables and graphs for digital output and print.
- Experience in video editing software and photography/filmography.
- User-centred design experience for digital interfaces.
- High-level skills and experience in Adobe Creative Suite for long form design reports.
- Understanding of, and experience in, corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Demonstrated experience of working is a design team or communications team in delivering complex and detailed data and information to varied audiences.
- High level analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
If you are interested in the position please apply by clicking the link! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to a large amount of applications.