Graphic Designer | 5 months | $ 59.40/ hour inc super
- $50-54 per hour + super
- 5-months contract
- Hybrid working + Parramatta
About the Company
We are currently hiring for a Graphic Designer within an NSW Government agency within the new Strategic Communications function. We are looking for someone to start in February for a 5-month contract paying up to $59.40 per hour inc. Super. This role is currently remote working, however, there is the expectation that this role will be based in Parramatta with a hybrid working arrangement.
About the Role
This in-house role will be responsible for creating multi-channel content of the highest standard, from concept through to final artwork delivery. They will work collaboratively across the business to execute a range of brand and campaign creative activities.
Key accountabilities include:
- Creating documents and presentations based on brand identity and style, mainly using Adobe InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Creating compelling designs for digital channels – social, video, website, and e-mails
- Working with templates to layout text, create tables and charts, and update or create infographics
- Using Illustrator to create and update GIS files of region and district maps
- Ensuring all creative is consistent with brand direction
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent relevant experience in Graphic Design
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and After Effects. Familiarity with design app Figma would be desirable but not essential.
- Video production/editing skills are highly regarded but not essential
- Strong digital content creation experience
- Good communication skills and team player
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org