- $550 - $700 per day + super
- 4 months
- Sydney CBD and flexible working arrangements
This Government agency is comprised of numerous integrated divisions that focus on achieving community outcomes for the greater good.
About the Role
The role is responsible for the coordination and delivery of design, communication and engagement strategies consistent with the strategic and project priorities.
- Provide expert advise to place and project teams.
- Manage relationships with external design agencies and supplier, including providing briefs on requirements and changing needs to support brand communication initiatives.
- Provide in-house design expertise to the division to create highly engaging collateral such as presentations, brochures, media walls.
- Develop high quality collateral in consultation with the place and project leadership team to ensure effective presentation of the divisions capability and programs of work.
- Support the development and implementation of proactive public and media relations opportunities.
- Ensure all strategies and plans have clear deliverable and measures of success.
- Regular reporting to monitor and evaluate success.
- Managing constant changing situations and priories.
- Making sound decisions in short notice under tight deadlines with possible service, delivery and reputation implications.
- Navigating a politically sensitive environment and providing appropriate consideration for the delivery of strategic objectives.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills to produce high-quality engaging communications material.
- Experience with PowerPoint, brochures, fact sheets and Adobe Suite, InDesign and other relevant technologies.
- Ability to manage external agencies.