About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Investment Admin & Systems Lead coordinates and undertakes the implementation, maintenance and delivery of administration and data/information systems. It is a 4 month contract (with extension), paying $60.48 p/h + Super based in the CBD/WFH.
- Facilitate the implementation, delivery and maintenance of tools, information resources and training to members of the Sector Investment team
- Coordinate and provide timely, specialist technical support to system users
- Facilitate the timely production and delivery of regular and ad-hoc reports, including analysis, to support planning and decision making associated with policy/program development, investments and funding programs
- Contribute to system development, planning and improvement initiatives
- Support broader reviews of investment and funding frameworks and processes, to improve the quality of investment and funding decisions
- Smarty Grants experience required
- Good communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Expertise with Finance and Data management
- Government experience will be advantageous
For more information please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org