Ashdown People is a specialised Talent Management Consultancy, operating nationally within the Technology & Analytics, Business Support, MarComms and Accounting & Finance spaces across all industries. Based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, operations commenced in 2006 and have grown exponentially through our approach of viewing recruitment as a partnership, not a transaction. As an industry leader, Ashdown People’s strength is building relationships to ensure both candidates and clients receive “best in class” service levels and business solutions.
About the role
Due to sustained growth across our business we are currently looking for an additional Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Full training, coaching, mentorship and ongoing career development is offered.
- Source candidates via a multitude of channels and conduct thorough interviews
- Provide outstanding service to your candidates, taking a genuine interest in their career aspirations and building strong relationships with them
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Further develop relationships with businesses who we currently deal with and identify new business opportunities
- Conduct sales calls to establish relationships with new clients
- Working closely with existing and potential client contacts to intimately understand their respective businesses and to be ahead of the curve with their recruitment needs
- Handle the job process from beginning to end including short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships
- Develop and release job postings on several platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to run your ‘desk’ like your own business
We are looking for someone who demonstrates a high level of drive, commitment, resilience, positivity, and excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills - everything else can be trained!
The successful traits of a recruitment consultant are:
- Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
- Confident in establishing new relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
- Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people and challenging the status quo
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
- Demonstrate self‐management, drive, a passion for excellence, initiative, and hard work
- Outstanding communication skills and corporate presentation.
- Positive, friendly and up-beat personality!
- Attractive salary package
- Competitive commission scheme
- Full training on - 360-degree recruitment methodology; sales techniques; Technology fundamentals; how to grow your business, generate maximum earnings, and ensure success.
- Long-term career development opportunities and a clear career path.
- Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and industry expert
- Paid leave for your Birthday
- 1 personal day per quarter on top of your annual leave
- Regular social events
- Mobile phone & Gym/Health subsidised