This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About The Role
- Provide expert governance guidance on the efficient and effective operations of governance committees, facilitating effective, strategic and evidence based decision making.
- Critically review papers to ensure the quality of material submitted and follow up where clarity or repositioning is required
- Assist in the regular review of governance processes including analysing existing processes, recommending and implementing changes, documenting new process and procedures
- Assist with establishing and maintaining cross-cluster governance community of practice and system governance groups
- Draft responses to the business and Ministerial requests for information, briefing notes, high level correspondence, Parliamentary information and Cabinet submissions
- Respond to ad hoc reporting and management requests to support decision-making
- Relevant industry experience or tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline
- Experience in drafting Ministerial requests and high level correspondence to cabinet
- Proven experience critically reviewing papers to improve overall quality
- Strong understanding governance processes and frameworks in an enterprise environment
For more information Call Tim on 82969802