This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting a Data Governance and Reporting Lead, tools SME starting middle of June on a initial 8 month contract + extensions based in CBD with WFH paying up to $1400 p/d + GST ($1278.54 p/d + super ).Working as the Governance & Reporting tool SME across Project Online, SharePoint, Power BI, Teams and Clarity.
- Define / maintain Governance Structures.
- Define / maintain Governance Standards.
- Secretariat & Logistics support.
- Define / maintain calendar of Governance forums.
- Define / maintain reporting calendar.
- Define / maintain reporting standards.
- Support streams / projects re reporting data.
- Deliver dashboards and management reports.
- Liaise with PMO key functions re reporting.
- Liaise with other stakeholder & governance groups.
- Identify / manage integrated scope management process.
- Extensive experience within governance on major programs, circa $1B program
- Extensive experience in Reporting at portfolio and program level i.e reporting of 8 projects concurrently and their governance thereof.
- Project Online (administrator access)
- SharePoint (development level)
- Power BI (development)
- Teams (administrator)
- Clarity (user experience)
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802