This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
- Provide timely, accurate and concise technical advice and solutions on corporate systems that support fire and incident management operations.
- Manage effective communication by ensuring efficient responses to the Branch’s system support
- email account and support hotline. Troubleshoot system issues with the team and maintain accurate records.
- Assist with system upgrades and testing of new configuration and integrations, ensuring
- systematic quality control through development, test and production environments.
- Perform data maintenance tasks, and build and configure basic workflows and forms.
- Develop and update user guides and cheat sheets for fire and incident systems and processes.
- Co-ordinate and deliver training for new systems or processes.
- Data management and data entry
- Experience in analysis, identification, collection and input of data to maintain accurate and comprehensive records across multiple data sets within a distributed workforce.
- Experience in a systems-related help-desk environment.
- Understand spatial concepts and experience with using spatial data in Geographic Information Systems.
- Demonstrated experience in training users that have limited exposure to software product usage.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to new systems. Attention to detail, commitment to data integrity, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- Reliable internet connection is essential due to primarily remote work arrangement. Candidates will still be required on site in Parramatta for orientation and possibly from time to time throughout the engagement.