A renowned immersive technology studio specialising in innovative Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality technology. With a team of developers and creatives, our client strives to revolutionise augment intelligent environments and human experiences . They create social experiences and powerful user interactions, with the goal to generate a positive impact on the world.
About the Role
- Ensuring projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, from concept to completion on time, while working with limited supervision and using your own independent judgement outside of existing procedures when necessary;
- Developing our production workflows and values and mentoring junior producers
- Managing all stakeholders and dependencies in the projects, dealing with a large number of different teams (and different dynamics);
- Maintaining project schedules and status reports, dealing with possible risks and inevitable changes/alterations to original planning before they impact the schedule or overall end result;
- Evaluate cross-discipline development pipelines to present well researched improvement ideas to leads;
- Contribute ideas openly and regularly for improvements to our studio practices;
- Run effective sprints through project management tools like ASANA.
- Have 3+ years of experience in games as a Producer, working with complex cross disciplinary teams;
- You should be inspired by your work and driven to create world class content.
- Have experienced all stages of AAA development from concept to release as a Producer;
- Capable of clearly identifying the most critical points in technical discussions;
- Enjoy taking a large numbers of variables, narrowing them down to a clear and driven message with achievable goals.